Meet Our Team
Carlos E. Montenegro, MD, FACS
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery
- Fellow, American Board of Surgery
- Residencies in general surgery, Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich., and Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Medical degree, Universidad Central Del Ecuador.
- Certified da Vinci Robotic Console Surgeon (Intuitive Surgical)
- Bilingual, English and Spanish
For additional information or to make an appointment, call one of our two convenient locations: Hardeeville at 843-784-8160 or Hampton at 803-943-4003.