To assure you receive a high level of surgical care, our surgeon and team will meet with you and your family to evaluate your condition and discuss available surgical options and treatment plans. We provide all surgical care at Coastal Carolina Hospital in Hardeeville, South Carolina.
- Bowel Obstructions and Colon Resection
- Breast Biopsies and Mastectomy
- Bronchoscopy, Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Hemodialysis Access and Peritoneal Dialysis
- Laparoscopic Surgery: Gallbladders, Hernia, Reflux and Colon
- Lung and Pleural Procedures
- Peripheral Vascular Procedures
- Skin and Soft Tissue Removals including Melanoma
- Thyroid, Parathyroid and Adrenal Gland Surgery
- Treatment of Hemorrhoids
- Treatment of Varicose Veins
da Vinci® Robotic Assisted Surgery
A new kind of surgery for a faster recovery
Surgery can be intimidating, but the good news is that you have more options today than ever before, and one of those is da Vinci® robotic assisted surgery. This type of minimally invasive surgery helps your surgeon perform the most complex and delicate procedures through very small incisions with incredible precision.
Coastal Carolina Hospital uses da Vinci® because it works. With da Vinci®, surgeons use a control panel to perform the procedure with robotic arms, so da Vinci® is entirely human directed—it cannot be programmed or make decisions on its own. But we can use technology to its fullest advantage, providing patients with the most precise care possible.
Benefits of da Vinci® include:
- A faster return to normal daily activities
- Better clinical outcomes
- Shorter recovery time
- Reduced risk of infection
- Significantly less pain
- Less scarring
- Less blood loss
Our da Vinci® Services
- Hernia repair
For additional information or to make an appointment, call one of our two convenient locations: Hardeeville at 843-784-8160 or Hampton at 803-943-4003.